Turning transparency into depth
Deceye aggregates and normalizes governance and financial on-chain data from the best performing protocols to contextualize them and produce actionable insights.
Deceye is laser-focused on providing precise data and unambiguous definitions, to cut through the noise. Join us in our visionJoin the waitlist
Public companies have earnings reports and investor calls to disclose their situation and explain their strategy. Crypto offers the same insights through public treasury information, financial operations, communications and open governance mechanics.
Deceye aggregates and normalizes financial and governance data to provide metrics that assess the situation and risks of the leading protocols governed by Decentralized Autonomous Organizations.
Uncover and process governance metrics to analyze decision making and execution
Discover the rate of participation and impact of different stakeholders
Review financial situation and treasury management metrics
Compare DAO’s risks and performance across the different categories
Are you a DAO member?
Contact us if you’re interested in a treasury and governance dashboard to provide information to your community.
DAOs generate revenue, pay for expenses, and provide returns, usually making use of different cryptocurrencies.Understand the financial situation of DAOs and reach conclusions about their performance.
Governance behavior expresses the vision and strategy of the community in charge of a decentralized protocol. Explore on-chain data for the evaluation of voting and execution of DAO’s governance proposals and the role of its stakeholders.
- Partnership between Karios DS and Carbono Solutions to explore governance in Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs).
- Establishment of normalization criteria and infrastructure for primary data collection
- Release of the first version of the Deceye frontend, focusing on a limited scope of DAOs.
- Improved user experience with streamlined navigation through primary data.
- Normalization of data obtained from +10 DAOs.
- Introduction of new secondary metrics and dashboards for enhanced analysis.
- Development of proprietary DAO indicators and scorings by leveraging normalized data.